NinthDecimal is currently seeking a Measurement Lead to join our Measurement Account Management team in New York. You will be responsible for managing a team of Measurement Account Managers who specialize in offline measurement and campaign attribution. You will utilize your knowledge of mobile, digital, tv and traditional advertising to ensure the success of all partnerships and associated campaigns while providing our clients with world-class customer service. In addition, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day logistical efforts associated with managing key partner relationships and the deployment of measurement solutions across their associated platforms/media. You will partner with Sales, Account Management and our Measurement Product team to create and deploy a comprehensive measurement platform in support of designated partners. You will ensure that your team members are managing all tasks from start to finish effectively including strategic measurement planning, feasibility assessment, IO/Contract generation, pixel deployment, dashboard training, intra and post campaign reporting analysis, and conducting post campaign measurement report reviews with all clients.
At NinthDecimal we’ve assembled an amazing group of skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering world-class location powered Measurement solutions that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. Our Measurement Account Management team plays a central role in supporting all revenue and relationship generating activity from partnering with sales on presale initiatives to supporting campaign launches and intra/post campaign wrap-up reports. Excellence and creativity defines this team and it shows in our success. If you are a person who gets fired up on being a part of an innovative team responsible for building strong relationships by helping brands, publishers and agencies measure the effectiveness of their advertising than we’d like to talk with you.
Includes, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for day to day partner management of key TV MVPDs/Digital Publisher relationships associated with NinthDecimal measurement offering
- Lead NinthDecimals efforts in scoping, deploying and evolving our measurement offering within key partners
- Meet and exceed revenue expectations associated with owned opportunities
- Coordinate ongoing communications between agency/publisher partners and internal teams to ensure clear lines of communications
- Own daily communications associated with owned partners ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Align with NinthDecimal Measurement Account Manager to ensure all measurement pixels are implemented on time, correctly, and that technical/logistical questions are answered quickly and to the satisfaction of partners
- Provide weekly status update to sales and executive leadership on partnership progress, gaps and opportunities.
- Align with research lead to develop and package up measurement insights reports and present to our clients
- Provide ongoing input to the product and business leads on ways to evolve our offering to better meet the needs of owned partners
- Align with the NinthDecimal finance team to reconcile client billing associated with owned partners
- 5-7 years digital media, mobile, or tv experience in measurement/analytics, partner management, account management, or strategy/planning within an agency, publisher or ad tech company
- Have 3-5 years of management experience
- Have 3-5 years of working with location based data sets
- Analytics and Research background
- Ability to comprehend complex measurement methodologies applicable to media
- Have an understanding of how data gets transferred from MVPDs/TV Networks to an outside company via direct connection or a match partner
- Confident when speaking in front of small and large groups
- Extremely organized
- Proven track record in managing strategic partnerships
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to review campaign reporting and make strategic optimizations recommendations in order to achieve campaign goals.
- Proactive approach to identifying opportunities and creating solutions
- Outstanding people skills. Strong in-person, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self motivated with a strong ability to support and motivate others
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- College graduate
- Proficient in ad-server/ad-reporting software (i.e DCM)
- Has previously worked at an analytics company that has serviced the media industry
- Have experience working with multiple channel partners
- Ad Trafficking or AdOps experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising/Business/Statistics
NinthDecimal is the leading mobile audience intelligence company enabling brands to engage with the right audience, at the right time. Fortune 500 companies and marquee brands, like Samsung, Gap, Best Buy, Microsoft and Volkswagen, use NinthDecimal’s precise audience intelligence platform and sophisticated campaign analytics to drive optimal brand experiences and unprecedented campaign ROI. By combining online and offline data sources, NinthDecimal provides the most comprehensive understanding of audiences by connecting their digital and physical worlds. Its mobile targeting approach delivers 4X higher performance than alternative approaches, and its Location Conversion Index™ is the mobile industry’s most accurate ROI metric that measures the increase of in-store visits directly attributed to mobile ad campaigns.