NinthDecimal is the leading mobile audience intelligence company empowering marketers with the most comprehensive understanding of people by connecting their digital and physical lives. Fortune 500 companies and marquee brands, including Microsoft, Target, Kraft, Comcast, American Express, Starbucks and Toyota, use NinthDecimal to achieve high performing campaigns by engaging the most precise and relevant audiences across all media channels on a single platform. By bridging online and offline data sources, NinthDecimal offers the most precise audience solution in the market to create a true understanding of mobile consumers and how to engage them throughout their path-to-purchase. Its Location Conversion Index™ (LCI™) is the mobile industry’s most accurate ROI metric for measuring the incremental lift in store visits directly attributed to mobile ad campaigns; and its data partnerships with leading companies like Datalogix and Neustar provide a comprehensive closed-loop solution for marketers.
The measurement team is at the intersection of software engineering and mobile advertising measurement. This role is for engineers who love to build tools and work with partners to realize the full potential of our measurement platform. As a Solutions Engineer, you are responsible for developing NinthDecimal technology strategies and solutions to move our measurement platform to the forefront of the industry and executing on those strategies and technologies. You will spend 50% of your time working on engineering projects and writing code. The other 50% you will spend working with account management teams, AdOps and partners. This is an engineering role with a high bar for problem solving and coding skills. This role is located in our Chicago office.
- Split time nearly evenly between hands-on coding and guiding AM, AdOps and partners
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to build new tools and improve existing ones
- Write elegant, readable, and well-documented code
- Deeply understand the business of your partners, identify problems or opportunities then address them using technology
- Deeply understand NinthDecimal technologies including:
- Location Conversion Index™ (LCI™)
- Location Graph™
- LCI™ Server To Server (S2S)
- At least 1 year of experience building software products
- Experience in large and complex code bases
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving to building solutions
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree (i.e. Computer Engineering) or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and writing technical specifications and articles
Positive, can-do, get-it-done attitude that works well within a smaller, nimble organizationNinthDecimal Culture:
NinthDecimal is a high performance “beat the number” culture based on Customer First, Trust, Empowerment, Innovation, Accountability and Teamwork. We come from a background of companies and organizations like AT&T, Yahoo, NASA, Nielsen, McKinsey, CNET, AOL, Walmart, Coca Cola to name a few. Together we have created a company that is awesome, inspiring, innovative, fast-passed, nimble, and forward thinking.