We get to make cool software, work with the best people, tackle strategic business challenges and build awesome careers. But, most importantly, we get to see our work strengthen organizations to do heroic work and change the world for the better - all while having a lot of fun in the process.
Galvanize was founded in 1987 in Vancouver, Canada, and has since grown to include seven global offices. We build award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software used by some of the world’s largest organizations. But we don’t just make software. We get to spend our days working with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. We help our customers change the world for the better, an idea that drives our company culture. And that means helping to create value and impact for more than 7,000 active customer organizations in 140 countries—so they too can create the future they want to see.
The Challenge Ahead
As GRC Adoption Manager, you are a professional services leader, passionate about technology, creatively and commercially driven, and are fully committed to a beautiful customer experience. You have a background in GRC, specifically in the realm of audit, business assurance and operational efficiencies, knowledge of governance, risk & compliance as well as internal controls; can inspire a team with your commercial and technical passion, love working with C-Level executives at big companies and can paint a vision where Data-Driven GRC technology can best serve the needs of business.
You have a starring role within ACL’s global Customer Success Organization. You will lead customer adoption project teams to drive adoption of ACL’s Data-Driven GRC solutions and supports business development activities across a mix of priority commercial and public sector accounts.
A Tech-Savvy Customer-Obsessed Manager, you will focus on:
Sales Operations and Support
Assist sales and solution consultants in pre-sales activities, to develop the overall solution, provide effort estimates, pricing, Statement of Work and other legal documentation; assist in other support request from sales and solution consultants to help business development and provide proper guideline and advise.
Identify and/or contribute to the identification and closing of opportunities to expand at existing and new customers.
Adoption Management & Relationship Management
Lead enablement projects with members of the team as resources for delivery; project management for key projects and provide timely update of budget and progress both externally and internally; guide on-time, quality delivery of adoption milestones; identify potential risks with current portfolio and mitigate along with other resources within the company; client visits for delivery and/or with sales team for key accounts as needed. Act as a key representative of ACL with customers to ensure we maintain a continuous level of engagement with our customers.
CSO Operations and Practice Management
Assist with resource management and mobilize the proper team resources to move project and backlog along for delivery, these include managing our delivery partners in EMEA to guarantee a homogeneous delivery experience for our clients as well as a best in class utilization of the tool; provide oversight for projects delivery to prevent project budget and timeline overrun; timesheet approval and reminders to team for timely submission.
People Development and Leadership
Coach and train other team members; actively participate in recruitment and retention of Specialists; foster an innovative & inclusive team-oriented and learning work environment and culture.
Innovative Solution and Methodology Development
Spearhead the development of Analytics and business solutions that leverages the full suite of ACL’s products to increase efficiency of delivery of our projects.
Advocacy and Evangelism
Act and be seen as a leader in the market in your subject matter.
Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analysing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in Management Consultancy type of roles in the setting of Internal Audit, Operational Excellence and Business Assurance for large organizations, professional services firm or within industry
- Experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing desired.
- Experience with governance, risk and compliance (GRC) methodologies, tools and enablers desired.
- Solid understanding of risk measurement and quantification techniques
- Experience of successfully leading team or department-level process change
- Proven skills as a project manager on multiple full life cycle implementations.
- Experience in capturing business requirements and converting business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Experience in client management and business development within those clients
- Sales development skills
- Degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science or a related discipline
- CPA/CA, CIA, CISA, CMA, RICS APC, PMP or other relevant certification desired
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills including great public speaking skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of business processes and the ability to solve business problems using a combination of technology and process changes
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Possess creative and disciplined problem-solving techniques, a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail
- Unyielding, customer-intensive focus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to.
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended