We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Office Manager to join our team.
As Office Manager, you will ensure that the most suitable working environment is created and maintained for our team and their activities. You will be involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations of the Bangalore office.
Qualifications, Experience and Abilities:
- Bachelors’ degree in any discipline
- Around 10 years of experience in office management with at least 3 years of experience as a manager
- Proven success in establishing and managing the facilities of a growing multinational company
- Responsible for housekeeping, security, purchases and inventory and vendor management
- Experience with managing facility operations and commercial building maintenance issues
- Exposure to building access systems, electrical, mechanical and air-conditioning systems
- Be the single point-of-contact for all issues and escalations with regard to managing office premises
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills; well versed in regional languages
- Excellent people skills and ability to work in a dynamic organization
- Experience in office relocation, move and build out
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.