About the Role
Guest Products is a new division within Uber for Business focused on enabling businesses to better serve their customers and guests through Uber. Utilizing a suite of products, businesses can pay for and distribute rides for customers in unique and differentiated ways.
The Uber Guest Account Management Lead is responsible for the revenue growth of all our existing customers. This person understands the levers that drive revenue and key performance metrics. They are expected to be a thought leader in Account Management, set and implement strategic initiatives related to growing our existing customer base, and demonstrate strong management and team development capabilities. They have the ability to analyze and interpret data, conduct need finding analysis with customers and perform quarterly business reviews. This person is not afraid to roll up his or her sleeves and develop operational improvements to our existing processes. This is a player coach role with a lot of upward trajectory as we continue to build out the team in helping manage our global customers.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of account managers across Uber Guest
- Be accountable to revenue growth targets within our current customer base
- Work across functions to continually seek new solutions for team efficiency and customer logistics challenges
- Drive forward the future vision of Uber Guest with our product team and help sell that vision to our customers
- Own all core account metrics and goals across the account management team
- Passionately prioritize the service needs of our customers
- Hire and develop the best possible account management team
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution
- Manage any issues that come up in the normal operation of Uber Guest
What You'll Need
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Account Management or Customer Success
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead account management organization
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of internal and external partners
- Analytical and strategic/critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Undergraduate degree, Masters preferred
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.