About the Role
As the Product Manager for Customer Insights, you will envision and execute on a strategy and product roadmap to enable incisive, real-time decision-making. You will build Products that allows Uber to formulate strategies and run its business intelligently. You will be responsible for overall metrics and business impact of your programs. Your performance is measured by the impact of the products you launch and by your ability to lead and inspire a high-performing cross-functional team that includes Product, Engineering, Data, Finance, Design and Operations.
What You'll Do
- Internalize Uber's mission and strategies, and how the Fintech Products team mission factors into the company strategy.
- Drive vision and strategy for development and evolution of Customer Insights Platform and systems at Uber.
- Spearheading user research and incorporating the insights you discover into new product ideas.
- Align and drive a cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, and designers on product mission and roadmap.
- Lead setting OKRs across your products and in alignment with business leadership, product, and other cross-functional stakeholders
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years experience in Product management, delivering highly successful and innovative products.
- Strong customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritized roadmap.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists, and designers to deliver extraordinary productsYou never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and pursue something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- A computer science undergraduate degree or other engineering degree equivalent.
- Experience working on Data & Machine learning products.
About the Team
Fintech is pioneering in providing real-time insights & recommendations using Artificial Intelligence so that teams around the company can make much more informed and smart decisions. To power these decisions, we have assembled a team of Product Managers and engineers focussed on creating world class products.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.