About the Role
As a Systems Analyst on Uber's People Apps team, you will be responsible for driving enhancements as well as providing full life cycle support for Uber's various recruiting systems, including the ATS (iCIMS) and CRM (SFDC). The position will also act as a subject matter expert, and be a key resource for projects that include rolling out new functionality, implementing business process solutions, and providing end-user training.
What You'll Do
- Manage system enhancement and modification to meet business needs within iCIMS and SFDC
- Provide consulting services to the internal customer, offer expert level understanding of recruiting systems configuration
- Manage security administration including process and security configuration
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Recruiting, Analytics, People Operations, and Mobility) to identify opportunities, and implement solutions for improving the effectiveness of processes, systems, and reports
- Develop and maintain system and program administration documentation
- Advocate for the end-user; using customer feedback from multiple sources and user experience data to inform enhancement priorities for systems
- Manage projects end to end; ensure coverage of all facets of testing, and a successful end-user experience
- Testing of new system features and releases and evaluating the impact to users
- Collaborate effectively with contract resources in delivering required solutions and ongoing support
- Audit and assess validity of data and recommend system and/or business process changes to improve data integrity
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of system admin experience working with recruiting systems iCIMS, SFDC, or an equivalent in a professional, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience partnering directly with recruiting and/or HR organizations
- Experience working with JIRA or an equivalent issue tracking tool
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interdependencies
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects and priorities and able to shift direction quickly when priorities change
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent follow through; a scrappy, get stuff done attitude
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.