About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our sales team, focusing on special projects. As a Sales Specialist, you will work with both our new and existing restaurant partners to optimize restaurant operations, test the efficacy of pilot programs, and build playbooks which will be used to scale successful projects across the US and Canada. This is a client-facing role as an individual contributor.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with a high-value portfolio of restaurant partners to help them realize their full potential on the Uber Eats platform through product adoption, customer satisfaction, development of new sales opportunities, and retention
- Utilize dashboards to monitor business and operational impact, and use those insights to provide operational guidance, including live consulting to help streamline delivery operations
- Identify opportunities and recognize additional revenue potential, including upsell and cross-sell of related products
- Identify key risks to our partnerships, and work quickly and diligently to ensure we are delivering the best possible experience for our partners
- Collect and synthesize restaurant partner feedback into insights that can inform and drive the product and business roadmap
- Work closely with key cross-functional teams including Sales, Onboarding, Support, Marketing, Operations, and Product teams to help define, develop and execute effective strategies that drive increased value for restaurant partners
- Build meaningful, lasting relationships to make Uber Eats the delivery platform of choice for our restaurant partners
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B organizations in a client-facing role (Sales, Customer Success, Account Management) in a high-growth environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly frame a value proposition, probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Extraordinary listening, verbal, and written skills; you'll be using your client-facing vantage point to identify and contribute best practices for customer success and the business
- Willingness to hustle, roll up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners in order to hit quarterly and annual revenue, retention, and adoption targets
- Ability to think strategically and analyze restaurant needs to both unlock opportunities and creatively problem-solve
- Self-starter attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous team environment
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on impact
- Experience in the restaurant or hospitality industries a plus
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago, we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.