About the Role
Uber is looking for senior Hyperion Financial Management Analysts who is a subject matter and have hands-on experience on multiple implementations . The person will be responsible to support all existing functionalities and enhancements and the candidate should be able to drive projects and assignments to the successful completion. The candidate should be capable of analyzing existing set ups and requirements and suggest/bring in improvements and make the product scalable by introducing robust functionalities like allocations, Cost Plus calculations, etc .
Exposure to DRM/DRG and integration will be an added advantage.
What You'll Do
* 5 Plus years of experience in HFM.
* Extensive Knowledge of HFM standard dimensionality, knowledge of **EPMA**, especially regarding HFM dimensions
* Experience in hands-on implementation and support of Oracle **DRM / DRG** will be a plus
* Skilled in Security functionality of HFM, maintaining user groups provisioning and security class access controls
* Proﬁcient in working with the development team and deliver to business users.
* Experience to build and modify reports and create complex reports for business users.
* Knowledge of IFRS reporting standards. Good knowledge of accounting.
* Proficient in HFM & FDQM/FDMEE scripting/Coding. Experience in module integration using scripts, including batch scripts and shell scripts. Experience in developing and maintaining all technical aspects of the HFM / FDMEE Experience in constructing metadata, logic changes and data import routines and web forms
* Previous experience in SmartView, MS Office Suite.
* Knowledge of IT Change Management processes and best practices.
* Experience with Oracle ERP systems a plus
What You'll Need
- 5 Minimum Years of Experience with Hyperion, DRM, DRG, Oracle EBS
About the Team
Fintech is pioneering in providing real time financial data so that the team around the company can make much more and informed decisions. To power these deficient and ensure data integrity we have assembled a team focussed on creating world class financial products.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.