About the Role
On the Uber Eats Regional Operations team, we're helping to scale our most impactful processes and initiatives, support markets, and drive innovation in the business.
The Restaurant Experience regional operations team is focused on managing the lifecycle of our Restaurant Partners to ensure that working with Uber is a simple and rewarding experience. The team is seeking an Operations Manager to focus on restaurant support related process development. This role will drive the business forward in seeking to deeply understand and make data-driven decisions involving restaurant support and its impact on restaurant experience.
What You'll Do
- Roll out initiatives to better support restaurants and improve their experience delivering with Uber Eats
- Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city-level, regional, and mega-regional level
- Proactively and reactively identify 'worst' restaurant experiences, dig into root causes, and prescribe solutions ranging from new processes, business policies to new product rollouts
- Collaborate with cross-functional counterparts on various Ops, Comm Ops, Product and other teams
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions
What You'll Need
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Effective project management track record
- Strong communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment
- Interpersonal skills -- you love talking to people and getting them excited
- Comfort with and ability to stay focused in an ambiguous and rapidly evolving work environment
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of SQL preferred but not required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.