Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the end-to-end implementation for new clients and existing client expansions.
- Drive and lead the client kick-off meeting (typically in-person).
- Ensure that client configuration and business requirements documents are accurate, complete, and signed-off by client including user-acceptance testing.
- Define, set, manage and meet each set of project plan goals (adhering to internal process and timelines) to ensure client & Avetta expectations including project goals, timelines, contractor on-boarding and client engagement are met.
- Present & implement best practice workflows to the client, and appropriately respond to clients’ needs to align their internal process to the Avetta platform.
- Personally engage, monitor and drive the contractor/supplier on-boarding process and communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand use-case scenarios of standard configuration vs. non-standard configuration.
- Verify internal testing of the configuration and/or developed functionality is completed.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) regarding implementation processes, workflows, timelines and best practices.
- Continually analyze and improve new and existing client implementation processes and procedures.
- Provide product feedback (client requirements, product shortcomings, enhancements, etc.) to product management.
- Maintain and improve all Avetta implementation project resource documents.
Following project completion the ongoing training, support and maintenance of the client account will be the responsibility of an assigned Account Manager. Implementation Project Manager will follow-up with AM on client implementation progresss at post-project completion (30, 60 and 90 days).
- Ability to place the client first
- Excellent communication skills -- interpersonal, written and public speaking.
- Organized and able to manage multiple clients/projects concurrently.
- Superior customer service to internal and external clients.
- Strong leader who is able to work in a team environment and solve problems creatively and efficiently.
- Comfortable using technology and able to explain it effectively to others.
- Attention to detail; especially as you monitor data and analyze reports especially those associated with contractor/supplier yield metrics, client satisfaction and initial user adoption.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Hold people accountable, keeping to deadlines, escalation process experience
- Able to analyze and improve current job processes/protocols and anticipate/manage change in a quickly moving global business environment
- Ability to identify, engage and manage necessary resources (including personnel & fiduciary).
- Project Management Professional or similar certification preferred
- Equivalent experience may be accepted
- Must have 3+ years of project management experience within software/SAAS industries
- MS Project or equivalent experience required