The Senior HR Business Partner will handle all things related to Human Capital. This includes Recruitment, Training & Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations/Compliance, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, and HRIS.
- Be a true business partner to the Manager & Directors by starting with the data. Provide analysis around headcount, recruitment forecast, tenure, turnover, turnover reason code, identifying high-potential performers, and performance management.
- Provide recommendations based on key performance metrics – this could include developing a career development plan for high potentials, compensation banding, succession planning, etc.
- Partner with International People Ops Manager for Sales Presentations – Sales & Revenue generations side
- Exit readiness required training
- Supervisor Harassment Training
- Employment Law
- International required – Partner with People Operations Manager (International)
- Create a training hierarchy roadmap as we build Manager capability
- How to conduct Performance Reviews
- Recruitment 101
- Project Management
- How to have Fierce conversations
- Ensure all documentation of all performance reviews for 2018
- MBO and Quarterly bonus in ADP – 75% Company & 25% individual
- Ensure all compensation plans are documented and acknowledged
- Payroll registers match what was paid out
- Ability to hire A Players (for managers). Sources, selects, and sells A Players to join a company.
- Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish and overall collaborative working relationship.
- High Standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Able to deal skillfully and promptly with new situations, difficulties, and find creative solutions
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
Education & Experience:
- 5-7 years experience in Human Resources; 5 years leading a high performing team
- 3+ years in technology company is a plus
- 3-5+ years handling employee relations or an HR Generalist role
- Global experience is a plus