The Customer Success Manager reports to the VP of Business Development and supports the growth, adoption and user experience of our health system deployments. The CSM will be a key member of the Appriss Health team by managing strategic partnerships on a day to day basis to ensure their success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or relevant experience
- Proven and documented success in a similar strategic alliance position
- Manages partnership, leads the Appriss execution of programs and ensures that all outlined goals are achieved.
- Surveys our user base
- Prescriber specific survey
- Technical/support related survey
- Strategically focuses and is responsible for partner satisfaction, maintaining partner communication, and the overall management of the relationship
- Supports partner as the subject matter expert on best practices to ensure success
- Builds coalitions aligned to our objectives:
- Open Beds
- Integration preferences
- NarxCare expansion and user adoption
- Documents workflow and deploys tactics to change workflow efficiencies ongoing
- Partners with internal teams to achieve goals.
- Works with the marketing team to ensure that Appriss sales tools are up-to-date & available to meet the day-to-day sales and account management activities.
- Coordinates with the marketing team to support joint marketing programs as defined.
- Works alongside the Appriss’ implementation team to ensure all technical initiatives are executed successfully.
- Engages with Appriss CRM team to ensure that all partner’s customer service issues are resolved on a timely basis.
- Identifies and recommends any additional enhancements (Cross-sale/Up-sell) if applicable.
- Works with Appriss’ implementation team on the delivery plan.
- Identifies opportunities to work with partners ongoing and works with VP, Business Development to research and validate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
- 5 years of business development/partnership management/strategic alliances
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Logical and out-of-the-box thinking
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment and work in a matrix organizational environment; Ability to work cross-functionally among numerous stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent time management and written communication skills
Physical and Mental Requirements Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc. Job requires a very high level of judgment, exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating major problems that require original and highly innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Other Some travel may be involved for both training and customer facing issues.
Disclaimer The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.