Knotel is seeking a Salesforce Junior Administrator to help administer Salesforce to support a rapidly growing business with a disruptive business model. This is a chance for career advancement while gaining a deeper understanding of Salesforce, including the use of new modules (e.g CPQ). We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and a creative thinker with the ability to grasp concepts quickly, with a diligent and detail-oriented doer mentality. If you have one or more years of experience with Salesforce as an administrator or an end user in a technical or customer support role this may be the position for you.
What You’ll Do
- Handle basic administrative functions including maintenance of user accounts, profiles, roles, sharing rules, field security, and permission sets in Salesforce.
- Create, customize, and maintain objects, fields/relationships, workflow rules, processes and flows, page layouts, etc.
- Create, customize and maintain reports and dashboards based on end users needs.
- Maintain lead, account, contact, and product records as needed by end users and for development projects.
- Work with third-party integrations to Salesforce such as Marketo, Lead IQ, Salesforce Inbox, Crunchbase and DiscoverORG.
- Work with our development team to test fixes and enhancements to our Salesforce org and to assist with rollout to our production environment.
- Keep up-to-date on new Salesforce features and functionality.
Who You Are
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of Salesforce experience as an end-user or 6 months of experience as a Salesforce admin
- Salesforce Administrator Certification 201 and/or Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification preferred
- Understand database and business concepts, data analysis and reporting, development testing and quality control processes.
- Strong customer service skills
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Process Oriented with high attention to detail
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.