The Director of Technical Implementation drives the development and delivery of VisitPay, our market-leading patient payment web application. You will play a leadership role overseeing the planning and execution of implementing the VisitPay solution to our new clients, which are large healthcare systems throughout the United States. You should have a minimum of 10-years of overall experience working in a software environment, and at least 5-years of that time managing software development, integration, and/or deployment efforts. You will have a significant opportunity to make an impact within our company and will report directly to the VP of Engineering.
Your primary responsibility will be to plan the software development cycles that comprise the technical components of complex implementations with our clients and then lead a cross-functional team in executing to those objectives. This will entail resource and staffing planning across multiple disciplines, to include software development, data engineering, and quality assurance. Ideally you have experience creating reliable resource plans that span multiple teams and projects in a matrixed organization. Strong collaboration skills are a must as our product suite is highly configurable and flexes to the unique needs of each respective client.
Competencies for success:
- Thrives on challenges and steep learning curves
- Has a knack for seeing the big picture, but can identify where things are fuzzy, and can drive teams to clarity
- Has a deep background in building, deploying and/or integrating software systems, preferably ones that are data intensive
- Understands the benefits of clear goals and processes to achieve them, but prefers just enough process over an all-encompassing process
- Wants to be part of a high-growth, high-innovation company that will revolutionize a market
- Prefers a collaborative environment and is comfortable working with others and giving and receiving feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Significant engagement in software development and an understanding of N-tier web applications, and efficient application promotion
- Familiarity deploying applications in virtualized cloud environments
- Familiarity with ETL and job scheduling software
- Experience managing web applications in load balanced environments
- Experience in a team setting, working with geographically remote teams
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Experience working with HIPAA, PCI, or other sensitive forms of data
- Training and experience in in project management methodologies is preferred (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, or PMI)
- This position is based in Boise, ID. Relocation assistance may be provided. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
VisitPay is a well-funded mid-growth company in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closing with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.
Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and equity appreciation rights, as well as a work/life balance suited to enjoy the beautiful landscape Idaho provides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.