About the Role
As a Sales Enablement Specialist at Uber for Business for the US/CAN and LATAM regions, you'll launch, manage and optimize training and communications programs for a growing team of U4B sellers. You'll empower Mid-Market and Enterprise reps with the skills, knowledge, processes and tools required to succeed in their role. At the end of the day, your goal is to improve productivity and increase sales effectiveness, while creating a culture of growth and enabling positive customer experiences.
This position will work closely with Regional Managers and Sales Managers to identify gaps and define 'best-in-class', then design materials, experiences, processes and systems to support it. This is a highly cross-functional role, requiring close partnership with all teams across U4B including Product Marketing, HR, Product, Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc. You'll act as a representative of sales to these internal stakeholders and drive efficiency and alignment.
You're a self starter who forms strong relationships, assesses opportunities, develops informed solutions and delivers measurable results. You can execute on multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality. You're skilled at simplifying the complex and influencing without authority. Most of all, you're passionate about the power of learning and the impact Enablement can have on a sales organization.
What You'll Do
- Launch, manage, measure and optimize Sales Enablement programs, including Onboarding and Continuing Education, using various modalities.
- Support internal communications for sellers, delivering relevant, actionable information in a timely manner. Organize, manage and maintain a repository of sales assets.
- Work with cross-functional teams to assess, implement, document and maintain Sales processes to improve efficiency and productivity
- Design, develop and deliver new enablement assets and resources, working with Product Marketing to ensure consistency
- Partner with sales leaders to become an expert in the region(s) you support. Understand business goals, strategic initiatives, and regional nuances, to inform the Enablement strategy. Ensure alignment with the global strategy.
- Maintain regular communication with regional teams to ensure awareness, participation and compliance on Enablement initiatives
- Plan sales-related events including offsites and Sales Kickoff (SKO)
- Assess, deploy and maintain Enablement tools
- Prepare and present results and insights on enablement impact/performance during quarterly program reviews
What You'll Need
- 2-3 years in Sales Enablement
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role (preferably in Sales) with experience working with B2B decision makers
- Expert level training and facilitation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with strong project management and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in sales enablement tools and technologies
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Experience partnering with and presenting to senior leaders
- Experience operating effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 25-50% annually
Bonus Points If you have
- Experience in working in a global role across multiple time zones
- Communications and/or design experience
- LMS management experience
- Instructional design experience