About the Role
At Uber, providing excellent customer support to our users is a core feature of our product experience. For the Uber Eats product, it's imperative that we maintain a great customer experience while scaling to meet the needs of a new and rapidly growing business. One customer experience we're currently investing in is restaurant acquisition.
As a Program Manager for Uber Eats Restaurant Sales, you are responsible for leading programs that improve the conversion, customer experience, and efficiency of the scaled sales program for US&C. This includes both Inbound and Outbound sales targeting new restaurants for the Uber Eats platform.
You will also work closely with stakeholders in Sales, Sales Operations, Operations and Product, and work with our Global and Regional support teams towards shared goals.
What You'll Do
- Plan and lead high-impact initiatives to improve the customer experience for potential Uber Eats Restaurant partners
- Provide insights and strategies to improve restaurant conversion and funnel efficiency
- Turn sales data into actionable product, support, and operational improvements
- Work closely with our Sales, Sales Operations and Operations teams to uncover and address customer experience pain points
- Drive continuous efforts to improve support infrastructure and processes
- Become a subject matter expert and essential thought partner to regional leadership in developing a best-in-class customer experience
- Work with counterparts in other regional and global roles in pursuit of these initiatives
What You'll Need
- Minimum 4 years professional experience
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders, powered by data-driven insight
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for strategic problem solving, driving action, and strong project ownership
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in uncovering data to inform customer-oriented decisions
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities
Bonus Points if
- Experience with sales strategy / sales implementation
- SQL, R, or other technical analytics skills
About the Team
The Uber Eats CommOps team is responsible for the customer support experience for all Uber Eats users in the United States and Canada.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.