About the Role
At Uber, providing world-class customer support for all of our products is a core feature of our experience.
As the Global Program Manager, Salesforce & Systems, you will help craft the vision for Uber's customer support, account management and sales systems & processes. You will aid one or more of Uber's youngest businesses: Eats, Jump, Freight and Uber for Business. You will unite our worldwide Product, Operations and Customer Support functions to ensure the user experience is truly customer obsessed from start to finish. You will be responsible for gathering and defining requirements on behalf of our global team to steer the architecture of internal products, working with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure their voices are heard, and leading the charge on large, global rollouts.
This is a highly cross-functional role, and the ideal candidate is empathetic, data-driven, and a self-starter who is passionate about driving impact through process improvement, teamwork, organization and data analysis.
Delivering the caliber of customer support we expect isn't easy--it takes leaders who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists.
The role can based in San Francisco, Chicago, or New York cities.
What You'll Do
- Plan and lead high-impact initiatives to improve restaurant experience and service efficiency wherever Community Operations agents touch the customer lifecycle
- Help set the long-term vision for Salesforce, support tooling & systems, and related internal processes
- Partner with leadership across the globe to understand key business priorities
- Be the voice of our massive Community Operations org, collecting feedback from global support, product, ops, sales and marketing to effectively architect solutions and drive successful system / process rollouts for over a thousand agents globally
- Scope business requirements and be a key business partner with our Salesforce Business Systems team, who will own and execute on building out our Salesforce product for customer support
- Design, lead and execute global system and process rollouts in partnership with Agent Success/Training
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Experience with Salesforce; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner. You're enthusiastic about the complexities of the customer lifecycle and you read up on best practices
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills across diverse functions and teams; ability to empathize deeply with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Experience with sales or support systems related to process design, process optimization, program management, customer support strategy or quality assurance
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for vision setting, strategic problem solving and driving action
- Experience facilitating behavior change within organizations
- Experience designing, optimizing and documenting process flows, i.e with Lucidchart or similar programs
- Passion for building relationships, with strong references from former employers and business partners
About the Team
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages customer and partner support around the globe. The team you will join has one mission: Make Customer Experience our #1 Competitive Advantage. You and your teammates will champion this mission every day until there is no doubt it's a reality.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.