At Wyze, user engagement is in the heart of everything that we do. The Technical Community Evangelist is responsible for building technical fluency of Wyze products within our large and vibrant community and for cultivating a best-in-class user experience by engaging with users and nurturing strong relationships on behalf of Wyze through our various communities (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, and forums). As a key partner to Engineering/Product teams, you will deliver user feedback and technical issues to internal teams to drive improvements in the end-to-end Wyze user experience. Working closely with the Marketing team, you will help build out our engagement strategy and creating content to share with our community.
- Represent the Wyze brand and maintain a public presence in our communities; engage regularly with the community via Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, forums, etc.
- Grow and nurture our community’s technical fluency by encouraging conversations around Wyze products and experiences.
- Partner with Engineering and Product Management to address and resolve technical issues experienced by our users.
- Partner with Marketing to plan and manage user engagement and community-building initiatives
- Research and generate engaging content for social media.
- Own and be accountable for community engagement metrics.
- Previous experience building various product-user online communities
- Creative thinking and the desire to try new approaches to situations
- Ability to communicate and relate to all kinds of people, understanding key user concerns
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Immaculate written and verbal communication with the ability to provide clear and concise explanations
- Associate’s degree or minimum 1 year of work experience