Wyze is seeking a Product Marketing Manager that is excited about high-level strategic planning as well as executing to support new product launches. The ideal candidate has the talent to bring people, data, and ideas together to turn a great product into a market-leading solution.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible product marketing strategy, channel management, operational planning, and execution for new products and features to drive new customer acquisition. You will closely work with product, sales, and customer support to drive insights and messaging.
- Define the messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy for new and existing products and features
- Lead cross-functional teams that include product, design, PR, marketing, and sales throughout the go-to-market process
- Constantly assess customer needs, the competitive landscape and our value proposition through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Function as the product communication and messaging owner between product, marketing, sales, and customer support
- Create stories to inspire users, community members, and internal teams
- Develop and own customer and campaign analytics and reporting
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing in a technology company
- Proven ability to understand technology and simply explain its impact to diverse audiences
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communication skills with a sharp eye for detail
- Self-starter, creative, critical thinker with an intense motivation to learn
- Strong ability of working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Analytical and data-driven
- Passion for solving problems and building processes from the ground up