1. M.S. or B.S. degree in EE or equivalent.
2. Minimum four years of experience in ASIC design or IC manufacturing is required.
3. Have good knowledge of ASIC backend design, IP eco-system, IC manufacturing, testing and packaging and IC market is the basis for this job.
4. Ability to troubleshoot, analyze problems, multi-task and meet deadlines.
5. A qualified program manager has to be able to communicate and educate both internally & externally.
6. Product engineer has to deliver results based on influence rather than authority and excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
7. Proved capability of the presentation and documentation.
8. Fluent in both oral and written English and Mandarin Chinese.
Keep up with the latest.
Get the latest updates from Norwest and insights into the venture capital world.