1. Support new projects or RND programs on package type selection, feasibility evaluation for package design and process, preparation of package tooling and bumping masks, and all other issues related to packaging;
2. Be responsible for completing package designs (QFP, QFN, WLCSP& Bumping product or BGA/ FC products) and associated support documentation.
3. Coordinate with customer, design team and subcontractors for package simulation of electrical, thermal and mechanical for variable package types.
4. Be responsible for package qualification and reliability test;
5. Be responsible for transferring engineering product to product engineer in production phase;
6. Manufacturing control, yield analysis and improvement.
1. Good knowledge of IC packaging process (QFP, QFN, BGA/FCBGA, bumping …) is essential;
2. Design of semiconductor substrate or leadframe package products using multiple CAD tools, including Cadence(APD), AutoCAD, CAM350, etc.
3. Good written and oral communication skills in English;
4. Able to manage subcontractors in different locations;
5. Minimum of 2 years of working experience in packaging house or design house; Bachelor degree and above.