1. Working with sales, responsible for IP sales.
2. Working with engineering team, responsible for IP support in both pre-sale and post-sale stages.
3. Involved with IP marketing, IP promotion and IP management.
1. B.S. or M.S. in EE or equivalent is required.
2. Proactive and good communication skills.
3. 2 or more years of IP sale or support experience.
4. 2 or more years of analog design experience is preferred.
5. Knowledge of DDR, USB, MIPI, SERDES and fundamental analog IPs, and their applications in SOC and system.