CyberX is looking for an experienced team R&D team leader.
You will be playing a critical role in our mission, with full responsibility for successful deliveries.
You’ll form processes and teams that can rapidly, reliably and repeatedly deliver high-quality products, while guiding and mentoring the team members and growing their capabilities.
- Build, manage and mentor from design through to release
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely
- Working close to the code and technology along with product management
- Making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation on time and to the required quality standards
- Experience in developing scalable, concurrent, low-latency, fault tolerant systems
- 2+ years of experience as a team leader
- 2+ years experience with server-side development in either Java/C++/Python
- 2+ years of Linux experience
- Deep understanding of web architecture and web services, responsive design and web security
- Working knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced, and driven team in a context-switching environment
- BSc or BA in Computer Science or a similar degree, or alumni of an IDF technology unit – advantage
- Knowledge in networking – advantage
- Working knowledge of performance and optimization strategies – advantage