We are looking for an experienced Development team leader to take ownership of one of the core components of the Cynet system. Work will include leading a development and QA team from both technical and managerial aspects. The person should be a seasoned manager as well as a highly professional and technical individual leading the team by example (including hands-on work) throughout the entire development life cycle. From design, implementation, testing and delivery.
· Owning the endpoint security component of the system.
·Leading the development and QA team technically implementing the needed requirements and innovating constantly.
·Coding mostly in C++ on Windows (user mode and kernel mode), Linux and Mac.
· Working closely with other teams in the organizations owning different component with integration to the owned component, this includes other development teams as well as research teams.
· Being part of the R&D management team defining and leading the way forward of the entire R&D.
·B.Sc (or above) in computer science (or parallel degree) from a leading university.
· At least 5 years of experience in team managements.
· At least 10 years’ experience with C++.
·Deep understanding of Windows internals.
· Prior experience working on cyber security products.
· A great customer service orientation.
· A fast learner and independent person.
Looking forward to having you on board!