Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt MobileIron to secure access to the enterprise, through the world’s most ubiquitous product—the mobile device. We’ve created a single point of secure and frictionless access to the perimeter-less enterprise —from any device, managed by MobileIron, someone else, or not all.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates and verifies a comprehensive set of signals and the correlation between the user, device, applications, networks and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is built on the foundation of our award-winning and industry-leading unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection (MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM, identity and gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security and the way people want to work—so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
MobileIron. The center of enterprise security
The Customer Success organisation is looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer who must have a passion for delighting customers and solving tough technical issues.
The individual we're seeking should have a very strong technical background and be very keen in troubleshooting issues. Normal operations require managing critical issues, regularly communicating with customers, training on product features and providing on call support. Ability to reproduce customer environments in order to root cause issues will be key. The engineer will be part of an inbound call queue receiving and answering questions for direct customers and partners.
• Minimum of three to five years in a role supporting enterprise IT, or equivalent experience
• Expert troubleshooting and reasoning skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience working on critical system down issues and escalations
• Demonstrate experience troubleshooting - DNS, IP Networking, Firewall, SMTP, HTTPS, Load Balancers, ActiveSync, Email
• Hands on experience managing Linux/Unix systems - LAMP Servers
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience
• Microsoft Server Technologies (Exchange ActiveSync, Active Directory, ISA/TMG, NDES, KDC)
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - Exchange or equivalent experience
• Mobile Device Management (MDM) - Apple iOS & Android
• Cisco Certified Network Associate or Equivalent
• Knowledge of administering LDAP servers
• Database Experience - SQL Queries
• VMware Certified Professional or Equivalent
• Public Key Encryption Infrastructure / SCEP
Keep up with the latest.
Get the latest updates from Norwest and insights into the venture capital world.