Silicon Valley is famous for its visionaries.
Those who dream of what others can’t, or won’t dare to.
Those who seek out innovation where most are satisfied with the status quo.
Those who say, “What if?” instead of “Why bother?”
Since 2007, MobileIron has been the leader in mobile enterprise security.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach goes beyond traditional MDM, identity, and gateway solutions by validating the user, device, applications, networks, and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. We create the intersection between high-grade security, mobile, and the way people want to work — so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
The Senior Email Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring MobileIron’s outbound digital campaigns are successfully launched through automation of emails, landing pages and online engagement. Your knowledge and understanding of nurture programs (including lead scoring, segmentation, data cleansing, buyer intent signal data and post-campaign reporting) will ensure effective and timely delivery of programs for prospects and customers.
What you’ll be doing…
- Oversee all marketing automation programs, including marketing scoring models, lead routing rules, nurturing flows, and company-wide best practices
- Possess a keen understanding of campaign objectives, audiences and persona, you will build and coordinate all demand generation campaigns
- Collaborate with content and creative team members in the development of new campaigns, content and landing pages
- Manage and build email lists, campaigns and templates utilizing Marketo marketing automation platform, prepare and adjust content and call-to-actions and coordinate with creative team to optimize campaign towards maximized response, engagement and qualified lead generation
- Help grow our database and deepen our relationship with current database members through a broad range of lead nurture campaigns
- Drive innovative lead generation programs to increase qualified sales opportunities and achieve deeper penetration in emerging segments
- Grow prospect database of addressable leads, and ensure database cleanliness against existing/former customer databases
- Write and manage the development of landing pages, emails, programs and other marketing collateral via Marketo
- Work closely with Sales Operations and cross-functional marketing teams to execute large-scale demand generation and account-based marketing programs
- Understand all marketing channels metrics, evaluate each campaign performance, ROI tracking, wrap-up reports and recommendations for future high-velocity campaigns
- Own measurement and analysis of funnel performance from lead to revenue
- Contribute to Account Based Marketing initiative by aligning marketing and sales targeting strategies
- Integrate intent data and analytics into GTM process to target highest yield prospects with personalized journeys
- Identify best practices and develop playbooks and process to drive adoption
Who you are…
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably enterprise security software/SaaS, with experience measuring full revenue cycle performance with data
- Strong problem-solving abilities, including navigating ambiguity and analyzing and translating data into actionable strategies
- Experience collaborating closely with sales development, field sales and channels
- Experience leveraging people, process, and technology to drive intelligent automation of customer interactions
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce.com and reporting systems
- Detail-oriented, possesses intellectual curiosity, passion for performance-led decision making, ability to multitask and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – experience developing compelling communications that engage customers and prospects a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with and influence at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access)