Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt MobileIron to secure access to the enterprise, through the world’s most ubiquitous product—the mobile device. We’ve created a single point of secure and frictionless access to the perimeter-less enterprise —from any device, managed by MobileIron, someone else, or not all.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates and verifies a comprehensive set of signals and the correlation between the user, device, applications, networks and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is built on the foundation of our award-winning and industry-leading unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection (MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM, identity and gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security and the way people want to work—so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
MobileIron. The center of enterprise security
Recognized by Gartner as a leader in eight UEM MQs and recently noted by Forbes as one of the “Top 10 Cybersecurity Companies To Watch In 2019”
The Customer Success organization is looking for an experienced Senior Content Developer. This role allows you to work remotely from anywhere in the US.
What you’ll be doing…
- Fast paced developing new and updating existing online courses and technical certification exams with minimal technical supervision using writing, graphic design, branding, image editing, document formatting, animation, video, audio, e-learning authoring, web, and portal skills and tools
- Participating in the needs assessment (internal and with customers), design and development of product and role specific curriculum road maps
- Interacting with SMEs in planning and scoping requirements for curriculum
- Cooperation with peers, reviewing and testing new and revised curriculum offerings from other team members, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement; contributing to new curriculum or program ideas
- Working with business development and ecosystem partners to create curriculums that train on 3rd party solutions and their integration with MobileIron
You’ll be tasked with...
- Designing, developing and producing technical e-learning content and assessments to enhance the knowledge of our partner, customer and internal learning audiences.
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
- Ability to get up-to-speed quickly on technology and product functionality, and to adjust to a very fast-paced environment by rapidly producing content
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong project management skills
- Ability to independently develop learning objectives, design and develop training materials from the learning objectives, transform raw content and data received from subject matter experts into interactive e-learning content with full narrative and illustrations
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to convert technical or complex information into easily understandable text and illustrations
- Well-developed design aesthetics, theory and concepts
- Strong independent working skills while also being able to collaborate, time management, adaptability to priority changes
- Passion for technology and learning
- Be a strong team player, culture is incredibly important to MobileIron, a company where every Education Services team member contributes to the success and happiness of the entire team
What you’ve done…
- 5-10 years experience designing, developing and implementing interactive e-learning programs/courseware in a corporate setting
- Undergraduate degree or better in a technically-minded field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, etc. or Instructional Design, Interactive Media, or related field
- Proficiency with multimedia authoring tools such as Adobe Presenter, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Video Creator, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, Camtasia, SnagIt and Audacity
- Proven experience with instructional design methodologies and adult learning principles
- Proven track record of rapid, quality content development
- Knowledge of LMS technologies is considered a plus