About the Role
You'll build and drive the global strategy and execution for Uber for Business Sales Enablement. This role will define sales processes, learning & design, communications, content, and delivery, helping our sales team win businesses of all sizes and increase productivity. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that possesses exceptional business acumen, pragmatic and problem-solving skills with experience in different sales functions and learning and development roles.
What You'll Do
- Develop a global learning and development strategy for different sales segments (learning paths, career paths, global academies, etc)
- Develop and implement a commercial training and framework for the Uber Eats sales team. Build out a collaborative learning and development culture
- Build a global sales enablement team that supports current and future business needs in a faster and agile way
- Define and measure KPIs and success metrics to help business understand the impact of training programs and allow the business to allocate resourcing
- Responsible for defining broad-scale innovation programs that will help enhance all L&D solutions. Defining and designing the delivery and roll-out approaches for global L&D solutions e.g. via in-person facilitation, virtual classroom, e-learning, on-the job learning
- Develop and drive a consistent customer facing "voice" for Uber Eats teams
- Business consultant and advisor to improve and iterate on sales processes to make the sales team more effective in end to end sales
- Owns the quality assurance and maintenance of global content and deployment
- Partnership with L&D regional leads for cascading and two-way communication addressing business priorities and needs
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in B2B organizations managing and developing a team and working cross-functionally with Sales, Systems Product, Marketing, Finance, Compliance and Customer Support in both mature and start-up environments
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in managing a Sales Enablement or L&D team
- Experience with sales accessing and launching enablement tools
- Familiarity with technical competencies frameworks, sales skills, sales coaching and methodologies
- Self-starter with an analytical and collaborative orientation; can think strategically and drive operational excellence
- Written and verbal communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences, as well as stakeholder management and consensus building, and project management
About the Team
The Sales Enablement team will be critical for Uber for Business to grow its sales team worldwide and make it productive.
Uber for Business has one goal-to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber's technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.