About the Role
The Head of US Mid-Market sales is a senior sales leader who oversees a team of managers and markets, focusing on people management and development, as well as best-in-class sales, local and national cross-functional collaboration.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of Mid Market Managers while working closely with leadership and cross-functional teams
- Own and lead sales strategies for the region and drive successful execution to achieve results with national impact
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results, identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs, and ultimately drive positive change
What You'll Need
- A minimum 12 years sales closing experience in a high growth company
- A minimum 8 years sales management experience
- Proven leader in management with a track record of developing people and building teams
- Experience leveraging systems and processes, accurately forecasting, maintaining pipeline velocity and achieving strong close ratios across a set of sales opportunities
- Experience working with cross functional teams to achieve the organization's goals through sharing best practices, understanding other's workstream and aligning on priorities
- A builders' spirit; making something where nothing existed before gets you excited
- Flexibility to travel to local markets or various Uber locations as needed for strategy, planning, and team building
About the Team
Uber for Business has one goal-to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber's technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.