About the Role
We are looking for a Manager to lead our Marketing Finance team for Uber Eats. Uber Eats is fast growing business and you would be partnering closely with the Head of Marketing for UberEats on key strategic decisions that drive the growth & profitability of the business.
If you're ready to go deep, working on a rewarding set of challenges and if you've got the finance skills, experience, and passion - read on and get in touch!
What You'll Do
- Collecting, managing and analyzing data to define financial drivers of the business
- Delivering insightful reports to influence business decisions on how to manage revenue growth and profitability
- Leading consolidated reporting, variance analyses, and short & long-term planning processes across GMS
- Building tools, automating and improving processes to increasing the productivity and net impact of the broader GMS Finance & Biz Ops team
- Creating and maintaining centralized financial models and ad hoc analytics
- Driving consistency in decision-making and ROI definitions and defining/tracking the performance of disparate investments across the org
About the Team
This person will have a large span of control and will lead 2 distinct areas:
1) Marketing Finance for Uber EATs - will be the main business partner for the EATS marketing org
2) Consumer Analytics for all LOBS - will build our consumer analytics capabilities including MAPCE, Churn, Engagement, etc
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.