Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt MobileIron to secure access to the enterprise, through the world’s most ubiquitous product—the mobile device. We’ve created a single point of secure and frictionless access to the perimeter-less enterprise —from any device, managed by MobileIron, someone else, or not all.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates and verifies a comprehensive set of signals and the correlation between the user, device, applications, networks and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is built on the foundation of our award-winning and industry-leading unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection (MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM, identity and gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security and the way people want to work—so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
MobileIron. The center of enterprise security
• Enterprise grade sales professional with proven track record in solution selling
• Candidate with mobility background
• Strong working knowledge of end-point security and cloud technologies
• Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential for MobileIron
• Competitive and goal oriented
• Self motivated team player
• 10+ years experience
• Medium sized enterprise farming skills plus new business hunting track record
• Work with partner’s in an indirect model
• Direct touch with major prospects and customers (proven case studies necessary)
• Indirect & Direct sales experience
• Consistent achievement of quota and revenue goals
• 5 years software & applications sales for a technology company
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
We are building a team of highly experienced sales professionals with deep knowledge in the area of complex sales and technology. The ideal candidate will have worked extensively with channel and carrier partners.
Together with our partner channel you will generate new business and new markets. Also, you will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide data initiatives within different market segment. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and reference able customers. Developing sales with channel and carrier partners will be integral. Area of responsibility will be PLZ 7-9.
Qualifications & skills
• Proficient in using Salesforce
• SaaS and software licencing experience
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
• Strong qualification and identification skills
Keep up with the latest.
Get the latest updates from Norwest and insights into the venture capital world.