Silicon Valley is famous for its visionaries.
Those who dream of what others can’t, or won’t dare to.
Those who seek out innovation where most are satisfied with the status quo.
Those who say, “What if?” instead of “Why bother?”
Since 2007, MobileIron has been the leader in mobile enterprise security.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach goes beyond traditional MDM, identity, and gateway solutions by validating the user, device, applications, networks, and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. We create the intersection between high-grade security, mobile, and the way people want to work — so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
The Marketing Coordinator/Executive Assistant role will support the CMO and her staff with organizational and administrative duties. These include, but are not limited to, calendar and travel management, creating expense reports, organizing presentations, team meetings. This unique role will go beyond supporting the CMO and her direct staff in that includes project work across the marketing department. The ideal person for this role should have a strong desire to grow a long-term career in Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the daily calendar & schedules of the CMO
- Arrange travel and travel documentation, experience with Concur is helpful
- Assist in creating and organizing PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Organize and maintain files and records
- Provide support between customers, partners, and departments both internally and externally
- Prepare and support team and company events
Marketing Department Support:
- Schedule and set up department meetings (internal and cross functional)
- Identify and propose ways in which processes and meetings can be improved to minimize processing time, create consistency and avoid mistakes and delays, and work with internal partners to execute improvements
- Support project work with the Marketing Executives
- Assist with Reporting and analytics when needed
- Support Marketing Leaders in the development of Marketing programs by supporting in the areas of Campaigns, Creative, Product Marketing, Social Media, Communications, PR/AR.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Two plus years of experience in Marketing in an Administrative Assistant or Project Coordinator position
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Power Point and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great attention to detail, meticulous and analytical with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on tasks efficiently and independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interest in a long-term career in Marketing
- Passion for technology
- Capacity to work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- High energy with ability to always go above and beyond