Silicon Valley is famous for its visionaries.
Those who dream of what others can’t, or won’t dare to.
Those who seek out innovation where most are satisfied with the status quo.
Those who say, “What if?” instead of “Why bother?”
Since 2007, MobileIron has been the leader in mobile enterprise security. Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach goes beyond traditional MDM, identity, and gateway solutions by validating the user, device, applications, networks, and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. We create the intersection between high-grade security, mobile, and the way people want to work — so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
Are you excited by cloud, security, and mobile?
Would you like your expertise to empower millions of employees across thousands of enterprises to be productive while keeping the enterprise data secure? We rock at what we do which is why we have 17,000+ global customers. After our first successful decade, we are looking for people that can help us build the next chapters of our story. Chapter two rapidly expands our "Cloud First" footprint.
What you’ll be doing…
- Work to ensure the security of mobile applications and server platforms throughout the portfolio, with a focus on mobile
- Identify best practices in secure development and implementation, and evangelize these in the organization
- Identify improvements and iterate on the Secure Development Lifecycle at MobileIron
- Threat model areas of risk within the existing applications
- Be an active evangelist of security in the pipeline, working to identify tools, techniques, and frameworks to assist in finding security bugs at the earliest stages.
- Act as the application security subject matter expert for product security issues internally and the field across the MobileIron product line
- Perform penetration testing on our internal- and external-facing applications
- Perform threat modeling for existing applications
- Lead efforts to transform security engineering to a DevSecOps model
- Work as a member of the Product Security Incident Response Team when escalations from the field arise.
- Perform threat hunting on production systems, looking for new IOCs and identifying potential persistent threats
- Collaborate with the operations teams to ensure secure deployment and pipeline practices
- Identify techniques and tools to improve the anomaly monitoring of infrastructure and products across the MobileIron portfolio
Who you are...
- Proven technical leadership. You will be working as a technical leader within the security organization and must be able to demonstrate a strong ability to influence and drive the quality of the security engineering organizations work.
- Communication and presentation are critical. You will be working with a global cross-functional team to address challenging technical problems and aligning security engineering practices with business realities.
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting are paramount. Practical, creative solutions to difficult problems are key.
- Innate curiosity and ability to learn. Individual should be confident in picking up new technologies and pivoting when the role requires, given the fast-paced agile development environment we support.
- Passion for security. We’re looking for people who genuinely care about working to create a secure product with modern, agile facing practices.
- Sharp eye for detail. With security, the devil is in the details. We’re looking for people who can find the needle in the haystack that could put our customers at risk.
What you’ve done…
- 8+ years of Security engineering experience including cloud infrastructure security, application security, and network security
- Strong experience (3+ years) as a technical lead for small to medium sized teams
- Significant experience with application security practices and secure development lifecycles
- Significant experience with DevOps in public cloud environments (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Strong programming background in at least one language (Python/Java/C/C++).
- Significant experience with security tooling in a CI/CD pipeline
- Significant understanding of certificates and encryption
- Intermediate skill level and experience working with industry standard cybersecurity frameworks, such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001, CIS Benchmarks, HITRUST, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Mobile Operating System Security (iOS/Android)
- Experience with red team testing
- Experience undergoing FedRAMP audits