Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt MobileIron to secure access to the enterprise, through the world’s most ubiquitous product—the mobile device. We’ve created a single point of secure and frictionless access to the perimeter-less enterprise —from any device, managed by MobileIron, someone else, or not all.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates and verifies a comprehensive set of signals and the correlation between the user, device, applications, networks and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is built on the foundation of our award-winning and industry-leading unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection (MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM, identity and gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security and the way people want to work—so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
MobileIron. The center of enterprise security
What you’ll be doing…
We are looking for people that can help us build the next chapter of MobileIron which means helping us scale to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base. We are looking to hire for these roles to work remotely in the Midwest Region.
You’ll be tasked with generating new business from enterprise businesses and managing existing customers to help them be more successful and increase their investment with us.
Who you are...
- You are an excellent prospector, you know how to use the various channels to generate leads
- You can identify and qualify opportunities
- Managing existing customers is something you are known for, your customers love you because you help them think through new solutions to address their problems
- Your closing skills are the stuff of legend
What you’ve done…
- Met quarterly targets selling enterprise technology for a publicly traded software company
- History of consistently closing large complex deals
- Sell value to F500 clients and to mid-sized companies (Building strategic accounts while also managing more transactional type accounts)
- Ability to establish credibility with technical prospects, business executives and everybody in between
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise software sales experience; preferably in the security space
- Residing in the Midwest region is a must along with successful selling in that territory over the past 8+ years
- Demonstrated consistent over achievement against quota selling subscription and perpetual software for the past 2 years in a row.
- You've excelled in managing both new business opportunities and up sell existing customers
- Bachelor's degree preferred