Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt MobileIron to secure access to the enterprise, through the world’s most ubiquitous product—the mobile device. We’ve created a single point of secure and frictionless access to the perimeter-less enterprise —from any device, managed by MobileIron, someone else, or not all.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates and verifies a comprehensive set of signals and the correlation between the user, device, applications, networks and potential threats before granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is built on the foundation of our award-winning and industry-leading unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection (MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM, identity and gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security and the way people want to work—so you can free your people to be productive without limits and passwords.
MobileIron. The center of enterprise security
As the Enterprise Account Executive your role encompasses:
• High touch sales to new and existing accounts
• Work with Partners to develop assigned industry for acquisition and retaining customers
• Know the Product, strengthen partner’s sales and SE to sell new logo and upsell
• Know the pricing and positioning to keep the deal integrity in the channel
• Demonstrate MobileIron’s vision and product in 1st meetings
• Build plan to execute sales target
• Deliver quarterly target and yearly target through sales activities
• Update Sales forecast weekly to your direct report line
• Work with Customer Advocate and Designated Support Engineer for Large Accounts acquisition and retention
• Drive customer meetings and internal meetings, work cross-functionally within organization to receive additional support as needed
• Collaborates closely with Channel Manager and marketing team to execute sales target
• BA/BS in technical or business discipline
• Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Security or Mobility area
• Good sales records in past carrier
• Business English skill, prefer 800 TOEIC score
• Native or Business level Japanese skill
• Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
• Self-motivated; proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking
• Great leadership skills and ability to lead teams of highly talented and independent individuals
• Excellent communication, organizational and program management skills
• Prefer experient in Retail, Government, Food industry
• Teamwork: Efficiently collaborate with team members to achieve project goals
• Ability to look at the big picture and modify day to day operation of partner program to scale
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Input partner requirements into product team
• Experience working with Mobileiron Japan’s partners is a big plus
Keep up with the latest.
Get the latest updates from Norwest and insights into the venture capital world.