About the Role
As we build and scale our Sales Operations functions to support Uber for Business, we are looking for a Strategy, Insights and Analytics Senior Associate to drive strategic planning and own and establish core business metrics across the sales funnel for Uber for Business. You will help codify the go to market (GTM) strategy by sales tier in collaboration with Regional Sales Operations and Sales leaders. You will be responsible for developing the operating cadence for QBRs. You will also drive visibility and accountability for key performance indicators across the funnel. In addition, you will own aspects of territory strategy, for instance, metrics we would use to cut territories, reporting on how well territories are performing etc.
What You'll Do
- Gain alignment on key business metrics across the funnel from lead generation to customer retention that drive the business forward
- Work with Data Science and related teams to port data from different sources (e.g. Salesforce etc.) into Data Warehouses to perform analysis
- Design efficient queries to pull data from Uber for Business databases
- Own periodic KPI packs to provide visibility into the drivers of the business. Drive accountability around these KPIs
- Monitor metrics and proactively surface insights to GTM leadership team. Highlight best performing regions and identify drivers behind over and under performance
- Drive the annual planning process for the GTM function in collaboration with finance, strategy and planning and GTM leadership. Provide input into quota setting and headcount based on trends and insights you derive from the data
- Develop agenda and content for Quarterly Business Reviews and drive accountability on action items
- Drive territory strategy and planning including how to tier prospects for AEs and existing accounts for AMs. This will include metrics to tier territories, developing a point of view on book sizes based on win rates etc.
- Get your hands dirty in the data but also step up to own sales strategy and planning
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering etc.)
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in an strategy/operations position at a fast-growing technology company or top-tier management consulting firm, investment bank or equivalent experience in private equity and VC
- Demonstrated experience implementing/operationalizing cross-functional projects
- Analytical and business intelligence skills. Expertise conducting complex analysis in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to succinctly interpret data and convert ideas to action
- Prior experience building and maintaining KPIs in dashboards, and presenting insights to executive leadership teams
- Communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills including experience with senior management
- Business judgment and strategic thinking; tactical and can dive deep into details
- Experience running queries in SQL, data visualization in Tableau
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
About the Team
The Sales Operations team will be critical for Uber for Business to grow its sales team worldwide and make it productive.
Uber for Business has one goal-to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber's technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.