Uber is looking to add a Tax Manager specializing in partnerships to our Domestic Tax Reporting team! This is an amazing opportunity to work with a strong tax team and make an immediate impact. If you welcome a high-growth, fast-paced global environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
What You'll Do
- Manage all phases of partnership tax compliance and reporting, including the preparation and timely filing of partnership federal and state returns, including federal and state annual K-1s. This includes partnership filing with CFC investment and US reporting related to foreign partnerships (e.g. 8865).
- Support interplay between partnerships and corporations related to: state filing groups, flow through of tax adjustments and apportionment
- Prepare 704 partner allocations, partner's basis analysis, 734, 743 and 754 adjustment and partner debt allocation.
- Prepare GILTI and FDDEI computations if applicable
- Support corporate income tax compliance and US tax provision
- Contribute to process and technology improvements aimed at streamlining the compliance and reporting
- Research tax issues, review legislative developments and evaluate the impact including tax reform
- Work with tax planning and strategy on partnership related items
- Build collaborative working relationships across the organization
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field; MST/CPA preferred
- 5+ years relevant tax and accounting experience for large, public, global corporation in either a public accounting or corporate environment
- Extensive Sub K partnership tax knowledge
- Working corporate/provision knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with characterization, calculation, and reporting of: special and/or targeted allocations, disguised payments, mixing bowl, guaranteed payments, minimum gain, and other complex partnership concepts
- Experience and proficiency preparing tax workpapers supporting income tax filings.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Have excellent analytical skills, ensure results are accurate and able to communicate findings in a precise and simple manner
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with strong ownership of his/her function
- Results driven with a high level of initiative, teamwork, urgency, accountability and integrity
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- OneSource Income Tax and experience with Oracle and HFM a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.