About the Role
At Uber, providing world-class customer support for all of our products is a core feature of our experience.
The Global Program Manager, Incubation, you will help craft the vision for Uber's customer support, account management and sales processes. You will aid one or more of Uber's youngest businesses: Eats, Jump, Freight and Uber for Business. You will unite our worldwide Engineering, Operations and Customer Support functions to ensure the product experience is truly customer obsessed from start to finish. You will be responsible for aligning our global programs, leading cross-regional projects, improving critical processes and more for these emerging business lines. This is a project management role with a heavy focus on cross-functional collaboration, regional calibration, and process improvement through alignment, teamwork, organization and data analysis.
This is a highly cross-functional role, and the ideal candidate is empathetic, data-driven, and a self-starter who is passionate about driving impact through process improvement, teamwork, organization and data analysis.
Delivering the caliber of customer support we expect isn't easy--it takes leaders who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly changing business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists.
What You'll Do
- Plan and lead high-impact initiatives to improve customer-experience processes and KPIs
- Coordinate and motivate teams across geographies and functions in pursuit of these initiatives
- Be a single point of contact to our partner organizations around the world, ensuring their voices are heard
- Analyze the ROI of our initiatives, while identifying trends to uncover our next exciting opportunities
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to better serve our internal and external customers and partners
- Be an essential thought partner to global leadership in developing best-in-class customer experience
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders, powered by data-driven insight
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for vision setting, strategic problem solving and driving action
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills across diverse functions and teams
- Demonstrated success in uncovering data to inform customer-oriented decisions
- Experience facilitating behavior change within organizations
- Experience with process optimization, program management, customer support strategy or quality assurance
About the Team
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages customer and partner support around the globe. The team you will join has one mission: Make Customer Experience our #1 Competitive Advantage. You and your teammates will champion this mission every day until there is no doubt it's a reality.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.