About the Role
In this role, you will drive the onboarding experiences for our in-person support employees across the US and Canada. You will bring a strong knowledge and background in learning and development, training facilitation, and curriculum development, coupled with strong project and stakeholder management skills. In this role, you will be involved in program design and administration, facilitation, and evaluation.
What You'll Do
Onboarding Learning Management
- Review, refine, and implement scalable onboarding experiences and solutions for people managers and customer support representatives
- With the onboarding experiences above, you will partner with the US&C Learning and Global Learning team to achieve the following:
- Share solutions to update the current onboarding strategy, training approach, delivery methods, structure, duration, and evaluation to ensure maximum learner retention
- Internalize the learning objectives and training materials to assess the level of mastery of the material
- Facilitate and manage implementation of training
- Use learning data to modify training and communicate results to stakeholders
- Deliver training consistent with adult learning theory that effectively conveys key information and achieves learning objectives
Stakeholder Collaboration & Partnership
- Partner with the US&C L&D and key business stakeholders to align on learning initiatives, localize for US&C Greenlight teams, and assess ongoing overall program health
- Analyze and communicate training results and updates to future program changes to stakeholders
- Ensure onboarding and development experiences are aligned with Uber's culture and values
- Be a passionate advocate for ensuring the highest quality learning and development opportunities for our in person support teams, which in turn enables us to be passionate advocates for our customers
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in business or relevant learning program
- At least 2 years of working experience in Learning & Development / Project Management
- Previous experience analyzing business needs, designing, developing and evaluating training
Bonus Points If
- You bring formal knowledge of instructional design and curriculum management
- Previous experience in designing onboarding programs
- Experience within the customer service industry
About the Team
This role is a part of our in-person support learning and development team. We create and implement strategic learning programs to help build high performing and customer obsessed teams in the US & Canada. We build an impactful and enduring learning and development culture in which support representatives develop and diversify their skill set in their current role while leveraging their strengths to reach future goals.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.