We seek a Recruiting Manager with a passion for developing talent and desire to partner with our Engineering leaders to hire the greatest minds in the industry.
Delivering a premier, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want a leader who has the same critical eye. Our recruitment team must be able to find the diamonds in the rough, maintain quality and hire quickly.
What you'll do
- Develop recruiting teams to support our long term strategy. This position will hire excellent candidates and drive improvements with a bias towards superior candidate experience.
- Dig into analytics to make decisions based on the data.
- Find innovative solutions to recruiting problems not faced by other companies. We are a unique company and thus need equally innovative strategies to meet our hiring goals. Scalability and sustainability are key improvement metrics.
Who you are
- Adaptable - you have an ability to collaborate with a wide variety seasoned business leaders and candidates within the engineering organization.
- Focused on coaching recruiters and Eng Managers on delivering the best candidate experience in the industry.
- Experienced at scaling technical recruiting teams to meet needs of a growing engineering org.
- User of data and analytics to guide decisions and change
- Passionate about developing your team and peers.
- Curious about what makes Uber work and how our Eng efforts drive the business.
What you'll need
- BA/BS degree or related experience.
- At least five years Technical Recruiting experience in similar orgs.
- Demonstrated ability to digest and use data to drive decisions making.
- History of developing, mentoring and managing large, high-output recruitment teams.
- Experience collaborating with org wide stakeholders in documenting and implementing process change.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.