About the Role
As the Vendor Manager for US & Canada EATs, you will manage our day-to-day operational delivery in our outsourced global footprint. Your day will be focused on monitoring and reporting performance for US &Canadian EATs customers, drivers and restaurants in multiple delivery channels such as email, chat and voice. You will work closely with our internal customers on the US&C Community Operations Program Team to plan and execute on their strategic plans and goals, partnering to create new efficiencies and satisfaction among our EATs customers. You will play an important role in helping our internal stakeholders understand such as areas as Footprint, Performance Management and Continuous Improvement. You will partner with other members of the Global Network Team on common interests such as best practice-sharing, risk and vendor management. As this scope includes vendors in various countries such as US& Canada, Philippines and Colombia, there is an expectation of travel >30% annually.
What You'll Do
- Manage a highly complex vendor network and the delivery of services for EATs Eaters, Couriers and Restaurants, including emerging Restaurant Sales and Menu Management
- Understand and analyze data and share results with internal stakeholders to understand opportunities to improve
- Maintain a high level of communication with all stakeholders, manage reporting and monitoring, conduct regular performance reviews for vendors and internal stakeholders
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate complex issues that arise
- Help execute on an annual strategic plan for the US&C Delivery Network
- Develop strong relationships with internal program teams that require Global Network resources to enable their strategic goals
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years of Vendor Management experience in a global footprint/delivery environment
- At least 5 years of operations management experience
- Superior analytical and reporting skills
- Highly results-focused, excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to influence in complex matrix environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points If
- Experience working in an organization that is highly regulated, ie financial services, health care
- Experience managing a network of onshore and offshore sites
- Experience in working in a competitive Sales environment
About the Team
**Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver support around the globe during our most critical incidents and accidents. Our Global Network Team manages a very complex footprint across 4 mega-regions, with strong partnerships to ensure the servicing needs of Uber's customers are delivered at high quality. The team manages relationships with many layers of the Uber organization which makes the work we do high profile and high-pressured. We not only strive to meet our internal stakeholder and external customer goals, we prefer to over-deliver, driving the best quality of services with top-notch vendor organizations and being as integrated as possible with our partners.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.