Lending Club’s Investor Group is responsible for raising highly diversified capital to fund loan products on the platform through retail customers. The team is passionate about building investment products that provide for a great customer experience while providing access to unique asset classes. The Investor Group partners with dedicated legal, finance and operations teams to deliver compelling investment solutions for clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly analytical, data-centric team at a fast growing FinTech company. You will partner with internal business partners from Risk, Product and Data Services to help drive insight and develop tools that benefit LendingClub’s investor base.
What You'll Do
- Monitor risk and return performance across all Lending Club asset classes (Prime and Near Prime Installment loans, Patient Finance and Small Business) by vintage and generate insight
- Evaluate loss forecasts relative to investor feedback / expectations
- Monitor trends and upcoming pricing and credit policy changes in all loan products
- Develop metrics, and support investor communication for credit related topics across all investor channels (Retail, Institutional and Funds)
- Develop investor analytics capabilities including internal and client-facing tools and reporting
- Support credit-related investor client due diligence
- Analyze investor strategies and performance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis related to investor portfolios
- 5+ years of experience in risk management analytics and/or portfolio analytics at a fixed income/credit fund
- Experience analyzing complex data and building statistical models (e.g., as a statistician or data scientist)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (e.g., statistics, finance, operations research, economics, computer science, mathematics, physics, or engineering
- Intermediate to advanced experience in R and/or Python
- Programming competency in database languages such as SQL
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with peers and senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.