LendingClub is looking for a Sr ERM Engineer to join our Business Systems team within Corporate Technology. We are accountable for providing solutions and systems supporting Enterprise Risk Management (Legal, Fraud, Compliance, Tech Risk, Third party Risk, InfoSec, Investor Services Group, Finance and Human Resources etc.)
What You'll Do
The successful candidate is an experienced technology athlete who will see projects through all stages. Your main responsibility will be to engage with business and IT partners, with the primary responsibility to understand and analyze business requirements, review, evaluate, run Proof Of Concepts and recommend solution options to meet business need. You will establish key relationships with technology and business partners to ensure that critical needs are addressed through the right industry leading package software and/or custom developed solutions.
Lead efforts for new software selection including Build vs Buy assessment, development of RFI/RFP, review and evaluation of commercial off the shelf (COTS) software products, lead and run Proof of Concepts, and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation.
- Leads configuration and maintenance of software products in partnership with product vendor and internal IT team.
- Understand and articulate business requirements, then develop high level technical solutions architecture, timelines and costs for implementation.
- Evaluate and understand information gathered from multiple sources with an intent to resolve conflicts, design solution needs, and distill high-level information into details, with an overall objective to drive solution objectives.
- Lead requirements process including: development, prioritization, testing and traceability through the life of the project to ensure that requirements are thoroughly documented and understood.
- Actively scan and evaluate relevant new technologies which drive standardization and reduction of complexity within the enterprise.
- Promote and lead change within the IT organization as part of our cohesive, collaborative team.
- 5+ years of experience in technology, application management, business operations, business consulting, or process re-engineering role.
- 5+ years of technical experience required in Legal, Fraud, Compliance, CRM (Salesforce), Finance, and HR processes and technologies.
- Must have development experience in at least one programming language and working knowledge of SQL, Databases, Web Services/API, Cloud, Integrations/SOA, CRM (Salesforce/MS Dynamics) and other application development platforms and tools
- Experience as part of agile team in managing and executing sprints
- Experience in requirements and process modeling techniques, with ability to depict requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations.
- Broad knowledge of agile methodology and familiarity with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills including demonstrated ability to effectively engage, influence and communicate technical and business issues and solutions to all levels in the organization.
- You possess a strong dedication to operational excellence and collaboration across the IT Organization.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, computer science or related discipline (or equivalent work experience).
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.