LendingClub's Enterprise Architect will be a skilled and experienced technologist as evident in how they see projects through stages including defining, requirements, assessment of solutions, drafting and presenting technical proposals, architecting, developing, deploying and maintaining the best solutions. A strong commitment to technical excellence and teamwork will be required, as this individual will be in a strategic position to influence and lead change within the IT Organization.
What You'll Do
Provide architectural leadership for major technologies and initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Authentication and authorization designs and implementation patterns using SAML/OAuth2; practical Windows Active Directory experience at scale
- Integration platforms for back office and front office systems (eg, Mulesoft)
- Office 365 management
- ERP systems (eg, Oracle Fusion, ERP)
- Provide definition, oversight, coordination and development of systems application and architecture initiatives, including closely working with vendor software consultants and contractors focused on delivery of an integrated solution.
- Research, analyze, determine capabilities, and propose solution alternatives including architectural risks that address specific business needs.
- Understand and articulate business requirements, then develop high-level solutions architecture, timelines and costs for implementation.
- Develop key architectural and development artifacts including architectural overviews, high and low level technical designs, and interface specifications.
- Produce shared models, diagrams, and documents (including business requirements, use cases, or process models) to effectively rationalize options of business solution and its relationship to the application, data and infrastructure architecture.
- Evaluate deployment models including cloud and on-premise taking into consideration security, audit and compliance requirements.
- Develop test strategies including test approach, plans, performance and scalability requirements.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies as well enforcing best practices for master data management and integration.
- Lead efforts for new software selection including development of RFI/RFP, review and evaluation of commercial off the shelf (COTS) software products, lead Proof of Concepts, development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation.
- Proactively scan and evaluate relevant emerging technologies focused on driving standardization and reduction of complexity within the enterprise.
- Partner with key business stakeholders in the development of technology roadmaps, strategies and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, computer science or related discipline (or equivalent work experience).
- Hands on experience with at least one programming language (Java, .Net)
- Hands on experience with at least one of the public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Minimum of twelve years work experience in an architecture (application, technical, systems, integration), technical consulting, process re-engineering or application delivery/technical engineering role.
- Broad and extensive technical knowledge of application deliver methods and familiarly with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions.
- Experience with techniques including systems flows, data/business object modeling, use case and user interface prototyping.
- ERP package (Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, etc.), Collaboration, Content and Social tools experience needed.
- Outstanding communication skills including demonstrated ability to effectively engage, influence and communicate technical and business issues and solutions to all levels in the organization.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.