We're looking for an Analyst to join the Operations Analytics team in our Lehi Member Center, to help us provide best-in-class customer experience. The work you do will have a direct and immediate impact on thousands of customers and hundreds of your co-workers. If you're always asking the question "Why?" and looking for ways to "make it better next time", we'd love to hear from you!
What You'll Do
As an Analyst, you will
- Elicit business problems from the stakeholders i.e. what is the question they're trying to answer?
- Build the data layer necessary to answer those business questions using reports / dashboards
- Design and develop data pipelines and build self-service tools and dashboards that will solve for potential future requirements, not just the task at hand
- Present insights to senior leadership team and key business partners
- Manage a few complex (< 2 weeks effort) projects simultaneously
- BS in a quantitative field; Master’s nice-to-have
- 1-3 years of practical analytics experience
- Strong knowledge of a scientific computing language (such as R or Python) and SQL
- Excellent proficiency in any data visualization tool (Tableau experience a strong plus)
Bonus Points for
- Prior experience with financial services or customer analytics
- Experience with APIs
Additional details required
Please be prepared to share a description of the most interesting data analysis you’ve performed, key findings and its impact on the business.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.