LendingClub is seeking a Workday Integrations Systems Engineer that will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of Workday HCM and other HR system integrations, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, configuration, maintenance, and support. The right candidate will be comfortable interacting with the business to understand requirements and delivering innovative technology solutions, partnering with vendor resources as required.
What You'll Do
- Perform Workday HCM system administration, with primary focus on integrations and security administration
- Requirements elicitation, elaboration, prioritization, and traceability from business partner requirements through solution design, testing and implementation.
- Develop new inbound and outbound integrations
- Provide design specifications for configurations to system integrators and vendor partners; coordinate work efforts between the teams
- Manage application security controls for users and data to meet security and compliance audit requirements
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of our HR systems
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications, integrations and security configurations
- In-depth experience in implementing & supporting HR applications, primarily Workday HCM
- Extensive knowledge of Workday SOAP and REST APIs, EIB, Studio integrations
- Working knowledge of Workday HCM business objects, data and domains
- Working knowledge of HR Competency areas: Worker Lifecyle Management, Recruiting, Talent Management, Payroll, Absence, and Reporting
- Knowledge of database concepts, data model, SQL
- Knowledge of broad ERP systems is a plus
- Knowledge of programming language is a plus
- Minimum 4 years of technology experience with 3+ years hands-on technical roles
- Self-motivated to meet individual goals with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively in person and in a multi-location environment, using collaboration tools (ex. Slack, Microsoft O365, Webex)
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.