LendingClub is hiring a focused, highly motivated, and talented Process Engineer with project management and customer strategy experience. If you are an engineering graduate (or have a related degree) with project management experience and a passion for customer experience and process improvement, this is the job for you. You should have knowledge of process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean etc.), project management skills and a passion for improving experiences and creating efficiencies.
You will play an integral role in the improvement of our end-to-end servicing environment. Whether it’s eliminating unnecessary steps for our phone agents or improving turnaround times in some of our back-office processes, you will have multiple opportunities to drive efficiencies in a customer-centric environment. This is a high opportunity / high visibility role that will help you continue to shape your career.
What You'll Do
- Consult with multiple partners within the Customer Service Operations organization to define areas of focus and potential improvement
- Source ideas from our front-line representatives that will help drive efficiencies by eliminating defects while create better experiences for our borrowers
- Partner with colleagues outside of the Customer Service Operations organization to deliver on technology, product and policy enhancements
- Foster strong collaboration between all Operations departments
- Quantify and track improvements to show the value of the Process Innovation work being done
- Lead a high performing team of process analysts
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred, 5+ years of equivalent work experience in financial services, retail, technology, experiential or customer loyalty marketing and/or high customer engagement industries
- Experience coaching and developing team members
- Ability to transform a high-level strategy / vision into specific deliverables and actions.
- Proven track record of implementing ideas meant to drive efficiencies or customer experience improvements
- Knowledge of Six-Sigma / Lean (6-sigma certification is a plus)
- Collaborative style and approach; comfortable working in a matrixed, decentralized structure.
- Self-starter, high level of energy, motivation and ability to work independently, mobilize teams into action and manage multiple projects with demanding timelines
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.