As a collaborative member of our Technical Operations team, you will be responsible for delivering infrastructure service needs to internal departments, and external vendors leveraging your experience and skills of Windows platform and cloud infrastructure.
What You'll Do
- Troubleshooting various application/OS related performance/integration issue.
- Developed and forecast system integration to stream line infrastructure delivery.
- Managing Secure Company FileSystem and Data Recovery platform.
- Support various storage platform from Nimble, Pure, AWS and Azure.
- Support initiative from security and compliance auditing for SOC/DLP requirements.
- Build automation process/scripts to stabilize/reduce administrator tasks.
- Provide escalation support from Client Engineer, Security and Telephone Teams.
- Supporting Microsoft Active Directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS, Windows Server and services.
- VMWare and Azure related Certifications such as VCAP or MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure would be a plus
- 5+ year experience working in on-prem hybrid VMware, AWS, Azure cloud environment with IAC, IAS and SAAS.
- 5+ years of experience automating system and user level infrastructure tasks using PowerShell or another scripting language
- 5+ years of managing and automating infrastructure / configuration management using common configuration management tools
- 5+ years of experience of systems engineering / administration experience in a virtualized VMWare based environment
- Experience with VMware and Storage configuration, integration and migration between different vendors.
- Experience establishing meaningful service metrics and defining normal running state.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining CI/CD tools and processes to support development, QA, and foundation tooling/infrastructure team
- Experience with MS Cluster /SQL is a plus.
- Experience with managing storage system.
- Able to write clean and precise documentation for NOC and other team to transition operation support .
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.