You'll be an integral part of Udemy’s CRM & Promotional Strategy team, managing a critical function of the marketing organization. You will ensure the executional success of all global promotional campaigns by tracking deliverables, executing upon campaigns using Udemy’s deal-setting tools, and leading quality control efforts. You will have the opportunity to work directly with marketing leadership, as well as cross-functional partners, to grow and expand our customer base. The work you complete will have a direct impact in the team’s pursuit of improving the customer journey and impacting long-term value for students.
- You are extremely organized, comfortable managing timelines and deliverables for multiple projects at a time, identifying potential timeline or bandwidth issues upfront.
- You thrive in execution-driven roles and are capable of identifying operational improvements or processes to increase efficiency.
- You are technically-savvy, capable of learning how to use engineering-driven tools, becoming the team’s expert.
What you'll be doing:
- Promotion/campaign execution: set up global deals for Udemy student customers, ensuring everything is accurate and on-schedule. QA deal setup and troubleshoot issues that may arise post-launch.
- Track what campaigns are launching. Understand and manage overlap between countries and student segments, ensuring no errors.
- Organize, manage, and maintain promotions calendar. Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing channel teams to allocate bandwidth for unique channel deals as needed.
- Plan an effective allocation of team resources to meet key objectives.
- Work with Product, Engineering, Brand, and Data Science to assist in improving marketing sophistication through automation and personalization.
- Create and utilize QA process for ensuring campaigns launch on time, without error.
- Collaborate with Product team to improve Udemy’s deals engine, enabling more sophisticated campaign targeting.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 3+ years of work experience in project or program management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working with product or engineering.
- Familiarity with coding techniques (or high motivation and desire to learn). Strong communication skills; highly capable at cross-functional and cross-organizational communication.
- Creative problem-solving skills to anticipate, troubleshoot, and find effective solutions.
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects while meeting key priorities and tight deadlines.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 30 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News: